Gyaan Cowries is an ancient Indian divination originating around 800 AD. 25 consecrated cowrie shells are casted on a silver plate to reveal & indicate the entire process of happening. Future projection,, as well as past and present understanding is effortlessly conveyed by these cowries. The art is shared in the present times, in this effectively compiled and modulated, two days online workshop, by the founder, Maa Gyaan Suveera.
COWRIES DIVINATION & OMENOLOGY
Online Workshop with Maa Gyaan Suveera
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Gyaan Cowries represent the protection field of Goddesses , and is a highly powerful tantric divination tool. They have a deep connection with the strength and power of the Ocean and the moon. The Laxmi cowrie +24 supporting cowries, give a mapping of grace + karmas+ free will in a given situation.
Explore various traditions associated with the cowries divination with Maa Gyaan Suveera. Learn simple spreads for answering questions, get clarity and clear directives through wisdom and knowledge…
- introduction to the system of casting cowries for divination
- traditional Indian methods of using cowries
- initiation & learning the powerful tantric ganapatya tradition of cowries divination (this is the main study course)
- setting the energy field & preparation
- invocation mantra and vidhi to sanctify the cowries
- Ethics and thought guidelines
- casting and observing omens
- list of omens associated with the cowries reading
- short readings and elaborate readings
- practice session with students